May 31, 20121,773 notes
#Pezberry #if Santana is ever gonna be the one wearing white to Rachel's red I will die of nosebleeds #and I'm still trying to figure out how some got away with no white during Like A Prayer #anyway I adore Rachel's red coat #ugh but can you imagine... if she would have ever worn Santana's Cheerios jacket?! *sob* #red is fire and passion and energy and a sense for danger and lust #and white is this symbol of innocence and peace and calm and pure perfection #uh so many feelings
May 31, 2012218 notes
#Brittana #it was random goofness and it was adorable #I enjoy this performance very much thank you :) #many things to be angry about in S3 concerning Brittana #but that they never had to fight with each other is so so very good #Santana didn't even raise her voice about 2 Girls 1 Cat #because this is the only couple that actually talks with each other #(well okay Tike is pretty damn healthy too :) ) #it's just sad almost all of that happens off-screen #happy couple = no storyline :(
May 31, 2012267 notes
#now she writes drabbles in her tags too #and I couldn't nod my head in agreement more #totally went down that way #Pezberry #that's why they sang So Emotional #because it did happen #and even though both have their relationships (well Finn... er... haha... no) they still think about that kiss
“Why do they think ‘fat dyke’ is an insult? To me, it means… I’m gonna eat fried chicken and pussy. That’s why I brought wet naps.” —Margaret Cho (via rufflebutts)
May 31, 20127,551 notes
#Santana Lopez #that they chose Santana to give Artie the flowers had me laughing in stitches #and once again I like to point out Santana never ever mentioned her own first time during that Glee Girl meeting #either because it was with Britt and it was scary and perfect or it really really sucked with random guy #either way despite the then on-coming Finn Hudson bash I choose to believe #that Santana actually didn't want Rachel making a decision she would later regret
Terry Moore will publish a full-length "Strangers in Paradise" novel in 2013
A SiP Novel. Strangers in Paradise - new story - written - words about Katchoo & Francince. You don’t understand what I’m feeling right now…
- Cinderella: All I did was get married!
- Snow: I ran away from my stepmother who wanted to kill me
- Snow: Robbed her carriages as a bandit in the woods for years
- Snow: Successfully evaded capture until I met Charming, upon which we went on a rollicking adventure and saved each other from the Queen’s minions on several occasions
- Snow: Single-handedly broke into the castle and pissed off Charming's not-really-father
- Snow: Went axe-crazy for a while and tried to kill my stepmother
- Snow: Stormed the castle with nine of my friends to rescue Charming
- Snow: Ate a poison apple to save his life
- Snow: And then we took back our kingdom with our Ragtag Bunch Of Misfits.
- Snow: But yeah, you got married. Neat.
May 31, 2012128 notes
#if I would have to make a list Snow is easily in my top 10 favorite kick-ass girl characters atm #I always liked Cinderella because there is a really really good Czech film with her out there (one of my absolute fav fairy tale movies) #but in OUaT I'm rather disappointed how... dull she is *sigh*